Monday, June 21, 2010

WATERMELON WEDNESDAY

The date for Watermelon Wednesday is June 30. It will be from 9 a.m. till 11. I am opening the four slots right now. Please call me to reserve yours. Last session I got a lot of emails, and I will definately get back to you if you email, but a call will be way faster and secure a spot quicker. As a reminder it is $30 PER FAMILY. If you have 1 child or 4. You will recieve ONE 8x10 with the session. You will be able to choose out of the edited pictures which one  you would like as your 8x10.  I will be bringing watermelon for the kids to devour. (And just like the popsicles, some Moms/Dads may sneak some too :) If anyone is wanting Americana pictures feel free to dress your child(ren) in red white and blue.

*******ALSO, THE CONTEST FOR A FREE PARK SESSION WILL CLOSE WEDNESDAY JUNE 23 SO IF YOU HAVENT ENTERED GO BELOW AND DO IT BEFORE THEN!!!*********

****AND MAKE SURE YOU CHECK BACK FOR OUR NEXT GIVEAWAY! ITS ONE OF THOSE ADORABLE DRESSES FROM MAREN THAT I SHOWED YOU!!!!!!

No comments: