Monday, July 12, 2010

Whats in a Name???????????

I have been getting this question a lot lately. "Why are you called Aidee Jae Photography? Who is Aidee Jae?". So I decided I would post about where I came up with that name.

Aidee Jae is actually me. My maiden name is Demille and my last name now is Judy. When I got married I changed my name legally to have Demille as my middle name and Judy as my last. ( I had no middle name before) So now my initials are A.D.J. So when I started doing photography I decided to SPELL OUT A.D.J

And that, my friends is how I came up with Aidee Jae Photography. :)  Very exciting, I know :)

(Picture was taken by my Mom up at our cabin last week. I was the only girl to try that scary swing by the way! :)

2 comments:

JILLIAN said...

YOU WERE SO BRAVE AIDEE!

AND BACK!

mj and jordan said...

ya that was soo fun up there we need to do it again sometime.i had fun plaing with the kids.