Thursday, September 2, 2010

Messy Eater

I have a confession. Actually is more of a FYI (For your Information). A memo if you will.
Its VERY VERY cute when a child eats and makes a mess. (especially when you know the parent will clean it up eventually :)

It is NOT ~HowEver. Ever ever ever cute when an adult eats and makes a mess.(exceptions CAN be made when eating ribs, wings etc. but only briefly. The mess should not stay on your face for the ENTIRE meal)

Use a napkin, and wipe your face. (Confession that this MAY be a little bit of a pet peeve of mine.) Lately it seems like whenever I am eating in public I see adults with their food ON their face and frankly it makes me lose my appetite.

Now, we all might miss a speck or two of melted cheese on our chin so PEOPLE, if you are eating out with someone and they have food on their face TELL THEM!
Can we not band together and stop this sin? (Ok maybe I am being a LITTLE dramatic :)

Enough said.

Hope you have a mess free day!

3 comments:

GRANDMA GIGI said...

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID!!!
LOVE FOREVER
GRANDMA

ORMSBYS said...

hahah u are such a dork

mj and jordan said...

lol!hes so cute cant wait to see him again.oh and this is mj.